Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter!!

Wow, it's been a very long time since I wrote on this dumb thing. I mean my blog. I guess I'm not the best at writing consistantly eh?? Not too much is new. Just a different job at Target (again, they never keep me in one place), I only have a month left before I go to Utah, Paul comes home in 18 days or so, I have my school loan all ready and I have an apartment in Utah. Other than that I'm just trying to survive this frigid winter. We've already got a ton of snow and for the past 3 weeks it's been above 25 once, most of the days are below 10, usually around 0 if we're lucky. Yuck. But hey, there aren't any mosquitoes!!

Christmas was good. We got a Wii from my brother, so that's fun. Except that I always get too into things and it makes me sore. :P My brother Andy came home for Christmas with his wife Stephanie, which was very cool.


From left to right: Mom, Mary, Dad, Minerva, me, David, Nick, Andy, Steph

No comments: