Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Adventures

I can hardly believe it's the 24th and it's almost August. Crazy, crazy...school is going by fast too, I only have a little over 6 months left. That is, if I keep going at the rate I am. I may be taking a leave for a couple of weeks this winter sometime, but we'll see what happens. That will just push my graduation date back a couple of weeks. Will's family is in town this week, so we've been spending time with them. It's very stressful for me, because they love games so much, and I am not so good at games and don't enjoy them nearly as much. :P It's fun though. We went bowling last night (I have bowled 2 times in my life before last night, and the last time was almost 4 years ago), then today we played Ultimate Frisbee, which I had never played before. I did alright, the best part was when I won the game for my team...I was pretty proud of myself, I must say. Then tonight we played a game called Celestial Companions. Will and I came in second place only to his brother-in-law and sister that were cheating. This picture is Will making fun of my dirty feet...this is about what they look like at the end of every day. Yuck.

1 comment:

JanetinMN said...

Ew. Those are pretty dirty feet! They even rival Mary's at the end of a day.....