Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mrs. Castrey

It has been quite a long time since I've updated, so I'll have to condense this just a little bit. Will and I were sealed in the Draper, UT temple on October 8th. I absolutely love being married!! Things are still a little bit crazy right now, with writing thank you notes and getting my name changed, which is partly why I haven't updated.

We live in a two-bedroom duplex just a few blocks from my school. It's nice - I love the kitchen, and we even have a washer and dryer, which is very handy. Someday I'll get around to taking some pictures and post them, for now I don't think I have the energy to do that. :P I'm going to school for 9 hours every day, which probably isn't quite as bad as it sounds but it sure eats away my energy, even when I just sit there and wish that clients would come in. I have about 840 or so hours left out of 2000. So I'm on the downhill now!! I've considered going to night school also to get extra hours, which would mean 14 hour days, but after calculating my graduation dates according to the hours I'd get, it's really not worth it. I would only graduate about a month and a half sooner...and never be home. I don't think that Will would like that very much, no matter how badly he wants to get out of Provo (which is pretty bad). Anyway, that is all for now. :)

No comments: