Saturday, May 29, 2010

Couches and Gelato

Today Will and I decided to go to a park and take a few pictures. I always mean to take pictures...but usually forget, which is why we had no recent pictures of both of us. It also doesn't help that my tripod is broken, so getting it to work is kind of a pain.
 After we did that, we went to Tiffany and Brad's to pick up their old couches. We've been wanting a full size couch for a while, but not enough to actually go buy one, so we were glad to get it. I wanted a slipcover for it, so after that we went to Target, but everything there was either REALLY expensive, or we just didn't like them. Wal-Mart didn't have anything either, but I found one online that will do just fine and is much cheaper. After Target we went to Terra Mia with part of Will's family. Terra Mia is an Italian restaurant in Orem that isn't very well known, and not doing very well. The food is great, but the set-up is kind of confusing. Think a cross between a nice sit-down restaurant, a sports grill and fast food. Yes, recipe for confusion right there. Will's dad is working with the owner to improve it and try to bring business back up. I think the main thing they need to do is make the whole thing more clear. As we were eating, we watched people walk in and immediately look completely lost, so that is probably one of the problems. Out of curiosity, I texted Andy to see if he had ever heard of it or been there. It made me laugh because he said "Yeah, they have good gelato but not very good service." Both very true. I'd never had gelato before, and...it was amazing. :) Hopefully Will's dad can help out and fix it up, because it does have potential to be a great place.

No comments: