Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Black, black, or black?

Goodbye Dallas Roberts!!
 
Aveda is making a big mess. Things are very different now. The post title is my choice of color for clothing from now on, which I think looks good as a whole, but...I really hate wearing all black every day. Oh well, at least I only have a few weeks left!! I don't know what I'm going to do when my friend Kim is done in 2 weeks, because she drives me to school every day. :S I never minded walking, till she started driving me. Now I'm spoiled and really don't want to walk. I'm really not sure what I think of Aveda yet. I love their products for sure, but they are a little strange. Funny though! The first day, the teacher was introducing us to Aveda, and said "Now, everyone close your eyes. Feel Aveda come into your toes, and up to your heart. Welcome it into your body...now put your hand on your heart. No, I'm just kidding girls, you can open your eyes." I was really not taking it seriously, but thinking it was serious, if that makes sense. Anyway, if anyone wants a haircut, neck/shoulder massage, hand massage along with a 'sensory journey', come to Aveda Institute Provo!!

No comments: