Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with ten random facts


1. Somehow I got a Minnesotan accent, even though no one else in my family has one. Unfortunately, after living in Utah for over two years now, I've nearly lost it.
2. I have the most amazing family in the world! My husband and daughter mean everything to me.
3. I have way too many clothes. And strangely enough, I never have anything to wear.
4. I always told myself I would never, ever, live in Utah. Ever. I was wrong.
5. I was a pregnant teenager. Married, though.
6. I absolutely love photography. I wish I could be a photographer, but so far it just hasn't happened. I get overwhelmed with the competition.
7. I'm kind of big on grammar and saying things correctly, especially in writing or public speaking. Even though I'm definitely not perfect, I did get a 36 on the "Usage and Mechanics of English" part of the ACT.
8. I love bright colors. Orange, pink, green, blue, it's all good, as long as it's bright.
9. I can never have enough pajama pants!
10. When I'm stressed, I like to clean. Especially kitchens. ...But only when I'm stressed.

No comments: