Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Waterpark!!

Kaylee and I went to Seven Peaks waterpark today. We have season passes so we'll probably be there a lot this summer! Kaylee absolutely loved it. She got so excited when the "ocean" waves came in the wave pool, even though one went over her head. She didn't seem to care one bit. She got a little bit adventurous and tried to crawl into deeper water, but I wouldn't let her - so she tried to stand up and walk into it, but that didn't work out so well. She did, however, stand up without holding onto anything today. I think that's the first time she's ever done that. I guess there's nothing like a big pool full of kids for an incentive! She is probably the friendliest baby I know. She LOVES playing with other kids and babies.
Here we are! Kaylee doesn't look too happy for this picture. She was about ready to go home.

1 comment:

The Allens said...

Kaylee's hat is so cute! You're really good at making those. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish I could be there! I especially wish I could come down for Kaylee's birthday!