Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally Salesfloor :)

I forgot to mention that the pricing job at Target was just temporary, while they got me switched over to salesfloor. I'm now officially a salesfloor person and it's much better. My only complaint is how I never really know what to do. Like with cashiering, I always knew exactly what I was supposed to do. I kinda of assumed it would be like that though so it's all good. It was funny the other day because I was in charge of five phones in the store, and I didn't even know where they were or how to answer them really. They briefly explained how to do it, but I never actually did it before I was in charge of them. And of course, it's been a little difficult because I'm so used to tuning out the calls, because I've never had to answer them before. I'm getting it, though. Supposedly sometime this week I'll actually be trained and put with someone so I can learn how things are done. Which will be very nice...

No comments: