Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another week...

Almost the weekend again!! It's been an exceptionally better week then my last one. On Monday, I did gel nails (just a type of fake nails) on someone for the first time, and I did such a good job that the teacher freaked out (although she does that quite a lot, it still means something when she freaks out about something a student did), and I got another couple of people asking me to do theirs because they looked so good. So that was a good start to my week. And now it's Thursday and I've made $34 in tips from haircuts. If only everyone tipped like that, honestly. Today, I got my hair cut again!! Yay for going to beauty school and cutting your hair three times a month! There was a girl in my class that wanted to learn more about cutting A-lines, so I agreed to be the model for the class. It was scary, especially because the girl cutting my hair kept making funny squeaking noises, but it was just because she was cutting the cape around me by accident. As you can see...it is just a little bit shorter in the back than in the front. Not too dramatic or anything. I love it!

4 comments:

Liz said...

So much for staying strong and not letting them cut your hair.

JanetinMN said...

Looks cute Becky!! But you are brave!

Becky said...

Oh I know, I'm so very brave. :P It'll grow back anyway, so...who cares? :)

Betty said...

Very cool, Very classy....says the lady whose hair is greasily clipped to the top of her head with an aligator clip.......out of sight, out of mind....