Saturday, May 9, 2009

WEEKEND!

My bad week got worse. On Thursday, Andy came over with his brother-in-law, Roger, to fix our internet that wasn't working. We wanted him to come over because our Comcast rep. seemed a little bit dumb and kept trying to fix things over the phone, and telling us we had the wrong kind of router. He was really rude and asked the dumbest questions, like "is it plugged in?" I mean come on. For real? Anyway, so they came over and they were here for a while, and due to the extremely strict towing company, Andy's car was towed and he had to pay $120. Me and my roommates are going to pay him back for it, so we were all a little bit annoyed at that. And our internet worked for a few hours and then died again (at the moment it's working, finally). So that was like the grand finale to my bad week.

However...it got much better today. It was probably the most fun day I've had in a long time. Me and my roommates had a sleepover last night in Kassidy's room (yes, we pay so much for private rooms and then share them). This morning we got up and went to Babies R Us in our pamajas, then we went to a ward activity. We left early because we didn't want to play kick ball, and it was sunny outside so we went in the pool. After that we took a walk to Macey's, bought giant ice cream cones, found a random shopping cart near the Provo River and took turns riding in it on the way to my old apartment, where we found a new shopping cart and switched them. After that we went to a park and took tons of pictures, and then came home and made eggs, toast and bacon for dinner. So I am very grateful for my awesome roommates that I love so much, and I am so glad that they're actually fun to be with. By the way...that picture of us balancing, it was very difficult. Especially because I had to hit the camera button, run to the thing through the wood chips in my high heels, jump on and get decently balanced before it took the picture. Which was pretty hard. :)

No comments: