Saturday, June 27, 2009

Long enough hike?

On Saturday, my family was here and we all went for a hike up to Squaw Peak. My mom and dad didn't want to go all the way up, because it's a 3 mile hike literally straight up a mountain. By far the steepest hike I've ever been on in my life. It was really hard, but we all - Andy, Paul, Will, David, Mary and I - made it. It was Mary's 12th birthday, and she said she wanted an "invigorating hike". I think it met her request. The red dot on the picture is approximately where we started from. So no, we didn't cheat and drive halfway up. It was definitely a legit hike.


We were almost at the top, so I got excited and started frolicking in the flowers!! Yay!!! I'm surprised I had enough energy at that point to jump so many times to get a good picture...

No comments: