Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog...?

So I'm pretty new at this whole blogging thing. I've always used computers a lot but have never done a blog. I think it's going to drive me crazy that I can't change certain things about the layout, but...whatever. So as just a bit of an introduction, I'm 18, living at home, working at Target, halfway done with college and trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life. I'll probably move to Utah in the next few months and get a license in cosmetology, then come back here and finish my degree in Psychology. I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, and those of you who think I'm wrong...umm I don't know, but you are because he is. We have two cats, one called Fattycakes and the other is Dumb Baby. We have a few other animals as well, but those are the only ones worth mentioning at the moment. Maybe because they have the coolest names. You have to admit, they are pretty cool names. I have five siblings, three older brothers, one little brother and one little sister. That's about all I have for today though. Now that I'm done with the boring stuff...here are some sweet pictures:

Amazing boyfriend (and me)


Fattycakes
You gotta admit, this cat is awesome.

No comments: