Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth!!

It won't be terribly happy for me because I have to work from 3:30 to 11:00, but that's okay. I'd rather make money than get a million mosquito bites attempting to watch fireworks. At least, that's what I tell myself. My family had our celebration last night so that I wouldn't miss it. We made some pretty freaking awesome dessert, and if that was all we had it would have been fine with me...because yeah, it was amazing.


Yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to take the dead chipmunk Dumb Baby had so kindly brought us, and skin it. Why I thought it would be a good idea, I'm not completely sure. So I got my brother outside with me and that's what we did. I'm only going to post one of the 50 billion pictures he took, because it's the only one that isn't really gross.

No comments: