Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yay Fireworks!!

I ended up not having a bad fourth of July after all. I got $12/hr that day...and we got out an hour early, a free pop, and after that some friends from work and I got together and watched the amazing Grand Forks fireworks show. It was cool, but last year, I went to the Pyrotechnics Guild International show in Fargo, and ever since then, all fireworks have been a little lame. That's okay though, it was still fun. Especially when those of us who are a little more immature had a race to see who could roll down the hill the fastest, when the fireworks were over and none of us wanted to go home. Actually it was a dike, not a hill since those don't really exist in Grand Forks. But close enough. (I won, by the way.) The pictures there, they were taken with my phone...so they're not the best quality ever, but you have to admit they're pretty good for a phone. :)

No comments: