Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Celebrate!!!

My roommate just got engaged - she is one of the three out of the six that was engaged, but she wasn't actually engaged till Monday, he just hadn't quite proposed. But she is officially engaged now and her diamond is HUGE. There is a kind of contest here all the time, who has the bigger diamond...it's kind of funny in a way, but sad too. Personally, I really wouldn't want a big honking rock on my finger. Some people look good with the bling, but I really don't think I could pull it off. The morning after she got engaged we (some of the roommates - Ariel, Liz, Ashley and me) went to The Happy Sumo for lunch to celebrate. Or maybe more just to have an excuse to go out to eat, I don't know. I felt slightly guilty for spending too much money on food, but I usually feel guilty about spending any amount of money anyway, so it didn't really make a difference. I made almost as much in tips today cutting hair as I spent on lunch that day, so it's all good!

No comments: