Thursday, April 30, 2009

New home, again!!

I can't believe it's already Thursday, again. I feel like the weeks are flying by so fast I can't even think...which is alright with me, I have to say I won't mind if the next two years go by fast. ;) I moved into my new place on Monday, and I absolutely LOVE it. My two-minute walk to school is probably my favorite part...I love walking, but walking for a total of an hour and twenty minutes every single day was a little too much for me when I lived at Raintree. I also love my roommates, and I get my own room!! I ended up with the smallest one, but it's still a pretty decent size, it's not huge but it's definitely not too cramped or anything. All the rooms are pretty big, and we have brand new couches in our living room. I haven't taken any pictures of my room yet, but I'm waiting for Andy to come tonight and bring me a hammer and some nails to finish decorating and get my curtains up. Then I'll post pictures of that too!! The people here seem cool too, and I'm already met my bishopric and they're very friendly and seem like a lot of fun. I met a bunch of people my first night here and went over to one of their apartments to watch a movie, so I think it's a pretty good start to my summer. :)

2 comments:

JanetinMN said...

So far so good - what floor are you on? I can't wait to see pictures of your room.

Liz said...

haha you know you miss your dirty old roommates! :)

Especially this one. Lets have a reunion.