Friday, March 20, 2009

Elder LaDuke

Well, my wonderful, amazing, handsome boyfriend is officially gone in England to be a missionary. He left yesterday morning at around 11:00am and got into Preston sometime around 8:00am their time. At least he was supposed to, I really wish that he could at least call his family to let them know he made it, and they could tell me...it would just be nice to know. But rules will be rules and you really just have to trust the Lord with something like that. Not to mention that if he didn't make it, we would probably know very quickly. It's hard because I'm so used to having constant instant gratification when it came to knowing where he was and how he was doing, and now I have to wait for a letter. But hey, at least it's England and not Tonga or something! Letters only take about a week. I don't know how long packages take, but I don't think he'll get many from me because a small one that's more than 5 pounds or so is about $50. Ouch!! I've heard, though, that pictures are something that missionaries absolutely love, so I will have to stick to that most of the time. Anyway, I am hanging in there!

His MTC address is as follows (I sure hope I have it right):

Preston England MTC
Nicholas Allan LaDuke
England Leeds Mission
Temple Way, Hartwood Green
Chorley, Lancashire
PR6 7EQ
United Kingdom

No comments: