Monday, March 2, 2009

Second week of School

I'm getting a little bit more used to school now, and expecting it to be mind-numbing so it's not so bad. We did french twists today and I have to say mine was pretty sweet. :) It's pretty easy to do, but we have to do so much back-combing in it, I definitely wouldn't want to be the one taking it out...ouch. We literally make a huge rat nest in the back on the bottom and then just lightly brush the outside to make it look like it's all smooth.



I can't really decide if this dog looks vicious or not. It makes me laugh, because he acts like he wants to kill you and tear you apart into a million pieces, and yet, that tail...
He doesn't even seem so mean in the video, but when I walk by, it really kind of scares me because he barks SO loud. I don't think I've ever heard a dog bark so loud before in my life.

1 comment:

JanetinMN said...

Pippin and Minerva heard the dog while I was listening this morning and now they are both outside barking their fool heads off at him. I told them "It's on the computer!" but they don't believe me it all. That is a friendly (and probably lonely!) doggy! Look at his tail, yes, and his ears! They are just flopped down! He's just excited to see you! Poor thing.