Sunday, March 8, 2009

Saturday

Last night, I went with Andy, Steph and her cousin Tim to eat and then go to a BYU basketball game. I wasn't really sure if it was going to be fun or not, because I have to say that I am not a huge fan of sports. I was slightly afraid of going and being bored out of my mind and wishing I hadn't gone. But...I figured I should be social and go anyway even though it's not necessarily my idea of a fun night. Most of my Saturday nights are spent at my apartment, so they're not very exciting. To say the least. But contrary to what I was sort of expecting, I had a lot of fun. We went to the Pita Pit, which was delicious of course, and then to the game. BYU won 47-54, but the last few minutes were kind of intense. We were tied 45-45 with only a minute and a half left in the game, so yeah...it was close. Afterward we went back to Andy and Steph's apartment with some of her other relatives and friends and ate ice cream with cinnamon rolls. It makes me laugh how they always invite so many people over to their tiny little apartment, it's so packed all the time. It's a lot of fun

though. Lois and Jeff's little boy Reed always entertains us...last week everyone was making him spin around in circles till he couldn't even stand up he was so dizzy, but he loved it. He also loves to dance. He danced during most of the game yesterday, Steph could hardly keep him from falling over. Then last night he was drinking out of a straw, but he
kept dipping the straw in and then taking it out and licking it, getting just a drip or two at a time. Another thing he loves to do is try on everyone's shoes. It is so funny. This picture is of me and my "date", Tim. Andy and Steph wanted to find someone to come along with us and pay for my food. So Tim somewhat eagerly agreed when Steph suggested he come. I called him my "date" but Steph says he was my date, no quotes. However, I disagree with her because he knew he was literally being used for me to
get free food, so he was definitely just my "date". :P Anyhow...it was fun.

Nick, this last picture is for you!!! :D

1 comment:

andyandsteph said...

Awesome post! I'm glad you had a good time.