Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday

We had stake conference yesterday, and it was a little different than I'm used to because our church building has two chapels. So it's set up with one chapel facing east (I think it's east :P), the gym behind it, and then another chapel facing west. The entire thing from chapel to chapel was packed, and there were three screens that they used to project the speaker so everyone could see. It was pretty intense.

After conference, Andy came to pick me up and bring me to his and Steph's place for dinner. They're pretty good about taking care of me, they feed me a lot on Sundays. Partly so they can keep me past 9:00 so I can skip ward prayer, but I'd like to think they don't mind having me around every now and then. We also had Brittany, Roger, Jeff, Lois, Reed and the Leckies over, so as it usually is when I'm over there, it was a full house. We went for a walk to the temple after we ate, and we took some pretty sweet pictures!



Starting our walk


The Provo Temple

1 comment:

JanetinMN said...

How's come you can only wear light jackets?? It's COLD outside. At least in MN it's cold....