Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enough curlers?

So yesterday, we had to roll perms. It took us (my class) about 3 or 4 hours to finish each of our heads, which was a little bit long but not too bad. I thought it was awful, but I didn't know what was coming today. We had to put in about 4-5 times more curlers than yesterday. It took the whole 7 hours for us to finish this kind.

My fingers were tingling for quite a while after I got home today, I must say that perms are not my favorite thing to do (same as about 98% of the other girls at school).

2 comments:

Liz said...

haha one day you are going to get a client that wants a perm and it will take you seven hours and I will laugh at you. ((out of love of course))

Becky said...

yeah...and then I will laugh because she will have to pay me about 200 dollars for it! :)